ACCE - Quiz
Week One: Quiz
Due: Aug 25, 2020 by 12:59am
This assignment is open until Aug 25, 2020 at 12:59am
Begin Quiz: (select one gray box per question: when complete hit submit)
Networks created 2 to 3 decades ago…
Which answer below is most correct.
1) were based in Linux and worked well from simple to complex routing and switching
2) were based in Unix and handled very simplistic routing and switching protocols
3) handled all levels of switching and routing and were bug free
4) were based on open architecture and available to all programmers
Competitor Product Lines with different code versions is called:
1) Multiple Product Lines
2) Virtual Router
3) Silo’d Operating Systems
4) Device Agnostic
The main difference between Traditional Networking and Cloud Networking is what?
1) Open, standards-based approaches
2) Closed but flexible architecture
3) Managing box by box
4) Control is limited
EOS stands for what?
1) Enterprise Operating System
2) Enterprise Operating Software
3) Engineering Optimum Strategy
4) Extensible Operating System
Arista quality comes from what three places?
1) Architecture, Engineering, Testing
2) Open Systems, Customers, Engineering
3) Engineering, Open, Testing
4) Culture, Architecture, Testing